- Career Path/ Further Study Plan
- Self-directed Portfolio Piece/s
I wonder if I could set up tabs for some of these different tasks in this blog? That would knock over one of the skills I want to build for myself in my Z Twist Art blog.
- Using "Pages" I created a new page called "resume"
- Using "Layout" I added a gadget, "Pages" clicked on "Home" and "Resume" that put it into the blog layout. Initially it comes up on the left as a list, which is not very spectacular. I need to work out how to make it as tabs across the top of the page. I'm guessing that's in "layout" as well.
And meanwhile, here's a quick report of where I'm up to on these various tasks . . .
- Career Path/ Further Study Plan: I'm hoping to continue at NCAT with the Folio Prep--Cert IV Visual Art next year. The application form is in my bag and filling it in is on today's "to do" list. Update: completed and handed in application form on Friday 19 September. The next step will be an interview, probably in November.
- Self-directed Portfolio Piece/s: Oh, so many options here . . . the Market Poster and the Landscape task would both do for this, but I'd like to tackle the Doll Project over the break . . . more about this later.
- Journal: that's what this blog is all about, really.