Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Market Poster--Retrospective

Time for confessions again. A couple of weeks ago I rushed myself though completing the flier for Made n Thornbury Market. I had planned to document my process, but somehow I got ahead of myself. For the record, here's the poster I made.





































The beginning of my process is here.

I was quite proud of the number of skills I managed to apply in this task, so I really should try to document as many as I can. Meanwhile, I may as well get the disappointment of reporting the result over and done with . . . despite my efforts, it was the victim of a committee and never saw the light of day. Nevertheless it achieved its purpose at this end by motivating me to apply my skills to what at least had the semblance of being a real life project.

No comments:

Post a Comment